In this triangle, between Florence, Siena and Arezzo, surrounded by the mountain ranges of Pratomagno and the Chianti hills, we find the Valdarno, an area dominated by clay, recognized as an area of
excellence already in 1716 with the Bando of Cosimo III de’ Medici.
Between the Agna river near the village of San Giustino and the ancient Etruscan and Roman road
CassiaVetus, along the Setteponti road, La Salceta is totally embedded and integrated into the land.
Right from the start the estate was developed organically, observing and respecting the local ecological
2016 Rose to come this spring!